It is currently Sun 23 Apr, 2017 23:36

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: regsoft isn't processing payment
PostPosted: Mon 05 Oct, 2009 14:26 
Registered
Registered

I tried to register Mac Travel Recorder via Regsoft a week ago, and their status page still lists the order as unprocessed. I've e-mailed them twice, but have gotten no response of any kind. Can you check on this? My order tracking number is 7085182, and my e-mail is in my profile.

Thank you.

Post subject: Re: regsoft isn't processing payment
PostPosted: Mon 05 Oct, 2009 19:56 
Site Admin
Site Admin

stephan wrote:
I tried to register Mac Travel Recorder via Regsoft a week ago, and their status page still lists the order as unprocessed.

RegSoft has a severe credit card checking system. The credit card information you've used failed those security checks. You can try to re-order with another credit card or use Paypal for your payment.

Bert Rozenberg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 06 Oct, 2009 02:24 
Registered
Registered

The message I get when checking the order status is, "Currently, the status of your order is Unprocessed. This means that your order has not yet been charged. To avoid duplication, please do not submit a new order. In order to expedite the processing of your order, please contact us here [sales@regsoft.com]. When emailing, please include a brief request to have the order processed."

Can you get them to cancel the order so that I can try to pay with PayPal? Since their message tells me to not submit a new order, I don't want to place another order before they acknowledge that the one I placed with them has been cancelled and that they will not charge my credit card. They are not replying to my e-mails, and I'm hoping that perhaps they will reply to an e-mail from you.

Also, their order status message says nothing about having failed security checks. Do they normally indicate a failed security check by giving the above status message and then not replying to the e-mails that they have told me to send them?

Thanks for your help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 06 Oct, 2009 07:30 
Site Admin
Site Admin

stephan wrote:
Can you get them to cancel the order so that I can try to pay with PayPal?

I've made the request. Just go ahead and use Paypal. If for some reason your credit card is charged twice, I'll personally refund both payments.

Bert Rozenberg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 06 Oct, 2009 13:44 
Registered
Registered

OK, thanks. I've paid with paypal. Note that my paypal account uses a differen e-mail address (it's something like h*@sp*y.net -- don't want to post it in a public forum). However, the order also automatically included 19% sales tax, which seems odd considering that my shipping address is in the US.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 06 Oct, 2009 19:46 
Site Admin
Site Admin

stephan wrote:
OK, thanks. I've paid with paypal.

Reg number is on its way.

stephan wrote:
However, the order also automatically included 19% sales tax, which seems odd considering that my shipping address is in the US.

I'll check into that.

[Update 19:58 local time]
It seems that the RegSoft-transaction has been approved after all.
As promised: I issued refund orders for both your RegSoft and Paypal transactions.
I deeply apologize for the problems and hope the money will soften the pain a little.

Bert Rozenberg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 06 Oct, 2009 20:13 
Registered
Registered

Thanks for refunding both of the payments when you really only needed to refund one of them. I very much appreciate your help. I can't say the same for RegSoft, of course, but you've more than made up for the problems that they caused.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 06 Oct, 2009 20:33 
Site Admin
Site Admin

stephan wrote:
Thanks for refunding both of the payments when you really only needed to refund one of them.

No, i'd made a promise.

Quote:
I very much appreciate your help. I can't say the same for RegSoft, of course,

I've been using RegSoft for many years now and in general I'm very pleased with them. The number of times something goes wrong are minimal. So, I'm willing to give them some slack. As long as the customer isn't the victim.

Quote:
but you've more than made up for the problems that they caused.

Glad to see you're still a happy customer.

Bert Rozenberg

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]