It is currently Thu 20 Jul, 2017 14:39

All times are UTC + 2 hours




 Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Time setting
PostPosted: Fri 30 May, 2008 22:16 
Registered
Registered

Joined: Thu 29 May, 2008 20:53
Posts: 2
Hello,

How do I set the time right on my iblue 747 can't find how to do this.

Best Regards Henk


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Time setting
PostPosted: Fri 30 May, 2008 22:22 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: Sat 25 Dec, 2004 16:19
Posts: 424
HenkG wrote:
How do I set the time right on my iblue 747 can't find how to do this.

The time is part of the satellite-signal, so your iBlue 747 always has the right time.
It uses the Universal Time (UTC) which is the same all over the world.



_________________
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Bert Rozenberg
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 30 May, 2008 22:47 
Registered
Registered

Joined: Thu 29 May, 2008 20:53
Posts: 2
Thanks

But there is a two hour time differents by the time in the log and the real time, how do I get this right?


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 30 May, 2008 22:59 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: Sat 25 Dec, 2004 16:19
Posts: 424
HenkG wrote:
But there is a two hour time differents by the time in the log and the real time, how do I get this right?

It is right. The log shows the UTC time.



_________________
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Bert Rozenberg
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: UTC
PostPosted: Sat 21 Jun, 2008 14:25 
Registered
Registered

Joined: Sat 21 Jun, 2008 14:20
Posts: 2
admin wrote:
HenkG wrote:
But there is a two hour time differents by the time in the log and the real time, how do I get this right?

It is right. The log shows the UTC time.


If I want to GeoTag my photos - would the time corrected?
I now UTC is correct, but my camera use local time.

Sirflor


PS: I am happy found the TravelRecoder - I will register.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UTC
PostPosted: Sat 21 Jun, 2008 14:45 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: Sat 25 Dec, 2004 16:19
Posts: 424
Sirflor wrote:
admin wrote:
HenkG wrote:
But there is a two hour time differents by the time in the log and the real time, how do I get this right?

It is right. The log shows the UTC time.


If I want to GeoTag my photos - would the time corrected?
I now UTC is correct, but my camera use local time.


In the GeoTag tab you can set the time zone of your camera, together with a field to adjust the time manually.



_________________
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Bert Rozenberg
Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:

cron